[ I tried to depict the great song by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan- Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho,
In English for the ease of those who don't understand Urdu I hope you like it]

I searched You here.. And everywhere.
Just To search You I reached No where.
We were destroyed.. We were ruined.
but Not a sign of You.. Just anywhere.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
You are even in a speck of dust..But How?
If you are there..then where are you Now?
I searched for you on every door.
Are you Still there..or no more.?
I have seen You in me..deep deep inside.
I have seen you in a circle on its every side.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
Never we have seen You.. You were never to be found
Then whats the mystery.. Are You out of bounds?
If you say You are ...where I am.
Then what are the rules, to this game??
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
If No one is present near You... And You are just yourself?
Then I don't understand why are You still hiding yourself?
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
I have seen those who have lost themselves in You.
They have at least for found something of You..
You were not found In the Mosque or a Temple though
But I have seen You smiling in a broken heart for sure.
You are the reason, I call for my for my existence.
If You don't exist then what's my Existence?
If I have not feltYou in my dreams...
Then how did I felt that You Are GOD?
(I am amazed on what you are..)
If I hold you..you are a stone.. I not then You Are GOD.
If I have understood what You are.. Then I know What are You?
But If I Know what you are.. Since I have understood So You can't be GOD..Are You?
If I debate.. I know I would still not find You.
The solution to this Puzzle.. Is not that I find You.
You Don't hide.. But Still you don't unveil Yourself
You give your Signs.. But you don't show Yourself
You don't solve the war and bring peace to world
You don't tell the complete truth to the world
I am amazed that how You live in this small heart without curse.
Even though we know You can't fit in this whole big Universe
WhyYou have created so much confusion about Yourself.
I know You don't want us to know nothing about Yourself.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
On this heart You have put in a different shade
Its just like a random line, a picture, what's been made.
I don't understand what's the puzzle..to find whats it's about.
Where We can find an answer is it North or it is South??
To write our own destiny, You have given that power.
Yet You have caged us in the Fate of the Hour.
Why have You made this world with such passion
As You have planned to destroy this on one occasion.
You have promised us heaven and to some even Hell
But to ask the truth what You have kept in mind , You'll never tell.
For the misstep of Adam You have punished his whole race
What justice is this we are unsure of.. What is its base??
You have made the man... the King of the world
but still the rule remains of Yours..You every word.
You made everyone so that You can be identified
But still You have hidden yourself from everyone inside.
Some time You turn a grime into a solitaire.
and if You turn solitaire into dust?.. So very Unfair.
The one who had given life to so many mortals
The reward You gave him was calcification.
First You let Kahaleel to be thrown into the fire by Nimrod
Then You turn the fire into flowery.. beautification?
First You let Joseph to be sold in the market of Egypt
And thenYou only made him the keeper of.. Egypt?
Some of us have lost themselves just to find You.
And Its You, who has made us so inquisitive
To find You.. if any Qais decides
You have made him the Majnu of Laila's Eyes.
If Mahiwal is disired by Sohni ever..
You drown her in the Chenab river.
You are there..where You always are.
We might not know but where You are.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. But You Still Are.
In English for the ease of those who don't understand Urdu I hope you like it]

I searched You here.. And everywhere.
Just To search You I reached No where.
We were destroyed.. We were ruined.
but Not a sign of You.. Just anywhere.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
You are even in a speck of dust..But How?
If you are there..then where are you Now?
I searched for you on every door.
Are you Still there..or no more.?
I have seen You in me..deep deep inside.
I have seen you in a circle on its every side.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
Never we have seen You.. You were never to be found
Then whats the mystery.. Are You out of bounds?
If you say You are ...where I am.
Then what are the rules, to this game??
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
If No one is present near You... And You are just yourself?
Then I don't understand why are You still hiding yourself?
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
I have seen those who have lost themselves in You.
They have at least for found something of You..
You were not found In the Mosque or a Temple though
But I have seen You smiling in a broken heart for sure.
You are the reason, I call for my for my existence.
If You don't exist then what's my Existence?
If I have not feltYou in my dreams...
Then how did I felt that You Are GOD?
(I am amazed on what you are..)
If I hold you..you are a stone.. I not then You Are GOD.
If I have understood what You are.. Then I know What are You?
But If I Know what you are.. Since I have understood So You can't be GOD..Are You?
If I debate.. I know I would still not find You.
The solution to this Puzzle.. Is not that I find You.
You Don't hide.. But Still you don't unveil Yourself
You give your Signs.. But you don't show Yourself
You don't solve the war and bring peace to world
You don't tell the complete truth to the world
I am amazed that how You live in this small heart without curse.
Even though we know You can't fit in this whole big Universe
WhyYou have created so much confusion about Yourself.
I know You don't want us to know nothing about Yourself.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. You Still Are.
On this heart You have put in a different shade
Its just like a random line, a picture, what's been made.
I don't understand what's the puzzle..to find whats it's about.
Where We can find an answer is it North or it is South??
To write our own destiny, You have given that power.
Yet You have caged us in the Fate of the Hour.
Why have You made this world with such passion
As You have planned to destroy this on one occasion.
You have promised us heaven and to some even Hell
But to ask the truth what You have kept in mind , You'll never tell.
For the misstep of Adam You have punished his whole race
What justice is this we are unsure of.. What is its base??
You have made the man... the King of the world
but still the rule remains of Yours..You every word.
You made everyone so that You can be identified
But still You have hidden yourself from everyone inside.
Some time You turn a grime into a solitaire.
and if You turn solitaire into dust?.. So very Unfair.
The one who had given life to so many mortals
The reward You gave him was calcification.
First You let Kahaleel to be thrown into the fire by Nimrod
Then You turn the fire into flowery.. beautification?
First You let Joseph to be sold in the market of Egypt
And thenYou only made him the keeper of.. Egypt?
Some of us have lost themselves just to find You.
And Its You, who has made us so inquisitive
To find You.. if any Qais decides
You have made him the Majnu of Laila's Eyes.
If Mahiwal is disired by Sohni ever..
You drown her in the Chenab river.
You are there..where You always are.
We might not know but where You are.
You Are Not there.. But Still You are.
No Not An Illusion.. But You Still Are.
No comments:
Post a Comment